On-site Career Fairs
A Career Fair makes sense for employers:
- Access to active and engaged industry professionals
- A single location where they can interact with many qualified candidates
- Companies prefer niche recruiting environments
- Online scheduling allows companies to preset interviews with hard to find candidates
- Access to candidates beyond the conference through resume database acces
Rely on Careers.AdvancingWomen.com to run a world-class career fair for your organization
Your annual or regional meetings create the perfect opportunity for your attendees to connect with leading employers in your industry. Our Career Partner events and sales teams will oversee all aspects of an on-site career fair for them. You set the date at one of your existing meetings and our team will execute the entire event and attract employers.
This event will be branded as your career fair. We will market the event to prospective job seekers and handle all promotional details, manage set up and tear down of the event, provide a candidate registration and interview scheduling system and manage all activity on-site. Our inside sales team will support all employer needs, from sales and customer service to invoicing and collections.
Nothing reinforces your organization as a critical career resource like a career fair.